February 17, 2021
Taking Care of Yourself
Women Leading in Ohio Agribusiness Webinar Series
The new Women Leading in Ohio Agribusiness program will offer professional development, networking opportunities and more to OABA’s female leaders. Women new or seasoned in the industry are invited and encouraged to participate and share with one another. OABA is hosting a three session webinar series this winter:
- Webinar 1 - Feb 17 – Taking Care of Yourself
- Webinar 2 - Mar 17 – Strategies for Acting Confident
- Webinar 3 - Apr 21 – Emotional Intelligence
Webinar 1 - Event Details:
Maybe you’ve felt guilty about the times you need to prioritize yourself and/or family before work. Maybe you’ve had a tough time saying no when asked to add something else to your plate. In this workshop, Marlene will lead you through a process to clearly identify your priorities and learn some strategies to help you confidently execute those priorities without the guilt.
- $150 for the series
- Contact Janice Welsheimer for group rates (registering 5 or more).
- Date: February 17
- Time: 10-12:00 - TIME EXTENDED
- Registration: Click here to register for the webinars.