DeWine Cabinet Members Tour OABA Member Company Luckey Farmers
On May 1, OABA member Luckey Farmers, Inc. hosted members of Governor Mike DeWine's cabinet for a tour of their state-of-the-art Bradner facility today. Attendees were given an introduction to the 4R Nutrient Stewardship Certification Program, which has seen strong support in the Western Lake Erie Basin.
- Joy Mulinex, Director – Lake Erie Commission
- Mary Mertz, Director – Ohio Department of Natural Resources
- Laurie Stevenson, Director – Ohio Environmental Protection Agency
- Dorothy Pelanda, Director – Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Chris Henney, President/CEO – Ohio AgriBusiness Association
- Andrew Allman, Dir. of Business Operations – OABA and Executive Director - Nutrient Stewardship Council
- Mark Fritz, 4R Outreach Coordinator – OABA
- Andy Swerlein, CEO – Luckey Farmers, Inc.
- Andrew Gladden, IT Director – Luckey Farmers, Inc.
- Samantha Funkhouser, Precision Ag Specialist – Luckey Farmers, Inc.
- Anne Vogel, Governor Mike DeWine's Policy Director
More photos are available on OABA's Facebook page.