Mercer Landmark in Coldwater, Ohio
Mercer Landmark is accepting applications and resumes for a full time Diesel Mechanic to handle their mechanic operations at the Truck Wash location in Coldwater, OH.
The Diesel Mechanic position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment.
- Insure most economical use of time and equipment.
- Performing all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards
- Customer service is our priority: Serve patron in a manner that promotes our company, promotes customer service and delivers our patrons the services they need to succeed with their operations
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Mechanic experience is a must.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be licensed and insurable to drive.
- Candidate must have current CDL License or be able to obtain one in order to test drive trucks.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, supervisors and customers
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to make independent judgments which have moderate impacts on the organization
- Qualified applicants will be paid hourly based on experience.
- Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Pension Plan, 401K, Clothing Allowance, Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, Holidays, Bonus Program and More!
Please visit http://www.mercerlandmark.com/careers.php