News from Washington: October 14-18
Read this week's headlines below.
Click here to read the full report.
- Fed Says Farm Finances Are Worsening
- Trump Lands A Limited Trade Truce with China
- Censky Says Next Round of Trade Aid TBD
- How China Could Open the U.S. Ag Spigot
- Tariffs Could Spark U.S.-EU Trade War
- Trump’s Ethanol Deal Flops with Farmers
- How USDA Is Failing Farmers on Climate Change
- The Hemp Hype Comes to K Street
- Democrats Decry Delay on SNAP Rule Analysis
- The Grassroots Push Behind Whole Milk